You could be entitled to up to 50% funding for your training
A flexible fund for training, which will benefit both individual employees and your organisation, by addressing skills gaps through training to increase competitiveness and exploit business opportunities.
The scheme can fund up to 50% of training costs, for multiple employees and up to £1,000 per employee.
- Accredited training
- Non-accredited training
- Face to face training and online/digital courses.
The SCSDF aims to:
- Support SME’s looking to acquire skills to move into the local supply chain within Norfolk and Suffolk
- Increase the skills levels of your workforce to support current requirements and future growth
- Increase the number of people with technical and job specific skills, particularly at level 3 and above to support your business growth.
- Increase the skills levels of employed women to encourage progression in employment and help address the gender and wage gap.
How the SCSDF can help:
With this funding you can access training courses from local and national colleges and training providers in order to enhance your business and develop your employees.
for example- but not limited to:
- SMSTS ( Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- SSSTS ( Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme)
- Steel Fixing
- Traditional Construction Trades
- Sustainability for the workforce ( 1 day course for an employee)
- Sustainability for a manager
- Sustainability IEMA foundation certificate
- Nuclear readiness.
Who is eligible? *
- Small to medium sized enterprises employing 250 employees or less.
- Employees aged 18 or over
- Employers located within Norfolk and Suffolk
*full eligibility details can be found in the application pack
For more information on what the SCSDF can offer and how to apply please see the flyer attached below and/or contact : firstname.lastname@example.org