- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
EDF Energy's CEO Simone Rossi, has announced that a third round of public consultation for a new nuclear power station at Sizewell will begin in January 201918th October 2018
Mr Rossi said a planning application for Sizewell C could be submitted in 2020 and that the ideal...Read More
Sizewell C on the look-out for first apprentices16th October 2018
Sizewell C has launched a recruitment campaign to find its first apprentices in quantity...Read More
Collaborative new joint venture to deliver engineering and support services works at Hinkley Point C8th October 2018
Today (September 27th), representatives from Altrad, Balfour Beatty Bailey, Cavendish Nuclear and...Read More