- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
Important! Sizewell C supplier portal primarily aims to target, map and promote capabilities of businesses in Suffolk and the regional areas of Norfolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Herts and Cambridgeshire.
Businesses from outside of these areas are requested to register on to the EDF Energy alternative supplier portals. See below
Businesses briefed on green opportunities and net zero ambitions of new power plant20th January 2021
Ambitious plans to kick-start the hydrogen economy and develop a low carbon energy hub around the...Read More
Sizewell C submits updates to the Planning Inspectorate12th January 2021
Sizewell C has today, January 12 2021, submitted its proposed changes to the planning application...Read More
Join us for the latest on Sizewell C21st December 2020
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce and Sizewell C will run a series of New Year Webinars aimed at...Read More