- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Message from National Cyber Security Centre ( NSCC)15th May 2017
The New Anglia Growth Hub has been contacted by Government and the leadership of the National...Read More
Suffolk Chamber members quiz Government officials24th April 2017
The ongoing dialogue between Suffolk’s leading business organisation and senior civil servants...Read More
Stowmarket-based Poundfield completes hat-trick of nuclear industry deals with Sizewell A Contract4th April 2017
Stowmarket-based precast concrete specialist Poundfield Products has already won two contracts to...Read More