- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
A message from Jim Crawford, Sizewell C Project Director23rd April 2018
Sizewell C is a significant opportunity to give the UK necessary, affordable, safe, low-carbon...Read More
The business case for backing plans for Sizewell C28th March 2018
John Dugmore, chief executive of Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, outlines why the prospect of a new...Read More
Suffolk Chamber backs launch of 'No More Not-Spots' campaign, urges business to participate20th March 2018
Today (Tuesday) the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) launches its campaign for ‘No More Not...Read More