- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Suffolk Chamber backs launch of 'No More Not-Spots' campaign, urges business to participate20th March 2018
Today (Tuesday) the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) launches its campaign for ‘No More Not...Read More
Sizewell C and Bradwell B opportunities highlighted at Westminster event19th March 2018
Business leaders and politicians from the East of England have been given an insight into the...Read More
Suffolk based company wins Haven Great Yarmouth Air Show bars and catering contract15th March 2018
Ipswich based Prestige Bars and Catering are celebrating their appointment as Sole Supplier and...Read More