- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
Important! Sizewell C supplier portal primarily aims to target, map and promote capabilities of businesses in Suffolk and the regional areas of Norfolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Herts and Cambridgeshire.
Businesses from outside of these areas are requested to register on to the EDF Energy alternative supplier portals. See below
Suffolk business and education leaders write to PM urging the go ahead for Sizewell C22nd September 2020
On Friday 18th Sept, East Anglian Business and Education Leaders submitted a letter to the Prime...Read More
Supply chain confident Suffolk will deliver Sizewell C and help build back post-recession Britain9th September 2020
Sizewell C could play a key role in “building back Britain” as it emerges from recession...Read More
Proposed Meet the Buyer Event8th September 2020
What: Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with the Sizewell C Civil Works Alliance...Read More