- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Suffolk Chamber achieves a unique status22nd January 2018
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce has just reached a milestone in becoming the one and only Chamber in...Read More
Suffolk Chamber’s new manifesto “builds on our campaigning successes”8th January 2018
Suffolk’s leading business membership organisation has unveiled its manifesto for the next three...Read More
A14 in Suffolk identified as a potential expressway21st December 2017
Campaigners looking to secure government investment at seven pinch points along the A14 in Suffolk...Read More