- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
Important! Sizewell C supplier portal primarily aims to target, map and promote capabilities of businesses in Suffolk and the regional areas of Norfolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Herts and Cambridgeshire.
Businesses from outside of these areas are requested to register on to the EDF Energy alternative supplier portals. See below
Sizewell C applies for a licence to build and operate in Suffolk1st July 2020
Sizewell C has today applied to the Office for Nuclear Regulation (ONR) for a nuclear site licence...Read More
Sizewell C pledges to do the power of good for Suffolk and publishes a summary of proposals26th June 2020
Following the acceptance of the Sizewell C planning application for examination EDF have issued a...Read More
Planning Inspectorate accepts Sizewell C planning application for examination24th June 2020
We are pleased to note that the Planning Inspectorate has accepted the Sizewell C planning...Read More