- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Benefits of lessons learned - case studies13th February 2019
Sizewell C benefits from lessons learned and captured from HPC and other EPRs around the world...Read More
Suffolk Chamber comments on Sizewell C6th February 2019
John Dugmore, chief executive of Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, outlines why the prospect of a new...Read More
Exclusive Networking Breakfast with EDF Energy: Stage 3 Consultation Event4th February 2019
Join us at this exclusive networking breakfast to hear an update from Jim Crawford, Sizewell C...Read More