- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Update on local supplier opportunities at Sizewell C- 23rd January 201911th December 2018
Join Suffolk Chamber in Lowestoft & Waveney to hear an update from Tom McGarry Head of...Read More
Suffolk Chamber welcomes third stage consultation for Sizewell C21st November 2018
Chamber welcomes third stage consultation for Sizewell C as “a significant step forward for...Read More
Businesses urged to grasp Hinkley Point C supply chain opportunities.15th November 2018
Businesses in Suffolk and Essex are being encouraged to bid for £500m worth of contracts as...Read More