- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Manufacturers' leader to outline options and opportunities for Suffolk firms17th January 2019
The chief operating officer of the EEF, the trade body representing the UK’s manufacturing...Read More
New research and House of Commons reception: next big push for Suffolk’s A14 campaign15th January 2019
Campaigners looking to secure government investment at seven pinch points along the A14 in Suffolk...Read More
Sizewell C moves ahead with public consultation7th January 2019
The latest round of public consultation for a proposed new nuclear power station in Suffolk starts...Read More