- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Investment in infrastructure is vital to UK and Suffolk Growth and prosperity14th May 2019
Commenting on yesterday’s (13 May) National Infrastructure Commission’s letter to the...Read More
Fighting Climate Change23rd April 2019
Increasing evidence showing that nuclear generation is needed to meet climate change. A Nasa...Read More
Brexit Business Advisers needed15th April 2019
Everyone has their opinion about Brexit – but a first of its kind scheme is looking for two...Read More