- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Suffolk business groups agree on closer working arrangements3rd September 2018
Two of Suffolk’s leading business bodies have agreed on a closer working arrangement to both...Read More
Nuclear Southwest and South West Nuclear Hub's Annual Conference 201820th August 2018
Hinkley Point C is well underway, yet there continue to be huge opportunities for businesses as...Read More
South West contracts for Hinkley Point C top £1.3bn8th August 2018
New figures released by the Government show that companies in the South West have now won...Read More