- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
A14 Campaign boosted by MEP's backing22nd November 2017
The campaign to secure government investment at seven pinch points along the A14 in Suffolk has...Read More
Sizewell C Community Forum Presentation 16th November 201720th November 2017
Sizewell C Community Forum Overview of Stage 2 consultation feedback Please see below for the...Read More
EDF Energy to consider alternative sites for Sizewell C workers campus in Suffolk20th November 2017
Alternative sites for an accommodation complex for 2,400 power station construction workers will...Read More