- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
NB: Sizewell C supplier portal primarily aims to target, map and promote capabilities of businesses in Suffolk and the regional areas of Norfolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Herts. Businesses from outside of these areas are requested to visit the EDF Energy alternative supplier portals covering Somerset and South West Businesses ( Hinkley Point C ) and Businesses from other areas. (for companies outside the Sizewell C and Hinkley Point areas.)
Cost increases at HPC, and what they mean for SZC14th October 2019
HPC is the country’s first nuclear plant for three decades. Restarting the new build industry...Read More
Unions Show Support for Sizewell C9th October 2019
Prospect union, accompanied by representatives from the TUC, Unite and GMB, were visiting nuclear...Read More
Take a rare look behind the scenes at Sizewell B - Suffolk's nuclear power station7th October 2019
Its iconic white dome is one of the most famous - if controversial - landmarks on the Suffolk...Read More