- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
EDF award £27m contract to Colchester based Ovivo for Hinkley Point C11th July 2017
East Anglian Daily times today stated, Colchester -based water treatment busines Ovivo has been...Read More
Green light for energy skills centre29th June 2017
£10m Growth Deal funding signals green light for Energy Skills Centre Young people will be...Read More
NIA Nuclear New Build 2017 Event13th June 2017
Nuclear New Build 2017 (NNB17) is the only new build conference organised by the industry for the...Read More