- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
NB: Sizewell C supplier portal primarily aims to target, map and promote capabilities of businesses in Suffolk and the regional areas of Norfolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Herts. Businesses from outside of these areas are requested to visit the EDF Energy alternative supplier portals covering Somerset and South West Businesses ( Hinkley Point C ) and Businesses from other areas. (for companies outside the Sizewell C and Hinkley Point areas.)
UK Government publishes RAB consultation on new nuclear.5th September 2019
UK Government have released a consultation on using the Regulated Asset Base” (RAB) model for...Read More
Suffolk Chamber annouces inaugural Central Suffolk chair4th September 2019
Suffolk Chamber, the voice of business in the county, kicked off its initiative to establish a new...Read More
Quarterly Economic Survey - Quarter 3 - 201929th August 2019
The British Chambers of Commerce Quarterly Economic Survey is the largest independent business...Read More