- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
NB: Sizewell C supplier portal primarily aims to target, map and promote capabilities of businesses in Suffolk and the regional areas of Norfolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Herts. Businesses from outside of these areas are requested to visit the EDF Energy alternative supplier portals covering Somerset and South West Businesses ( Hinkley Point C ) and Businesses from other areas. (for companies outside the Sizewell C and Hinkley Point areas.)
Sizewell C's Stage 4 Public Consultation has begun.18th July 2019
With the benefit of feedback from three stages of consultation and continued environmental and...Read More
150 businesses call for ‘transformational’ £150m improvements to the A14 – the UK’s Premier Trade Route15th July 2019
After over three years of evidence gathering and building considerable public support, the...Read More
Suffolk Chamber hosts successful meeting between Home Office officials and local businesses4th July 2019
Businesses from across the land-based, manufacturing, logistics and recruitment sectors took full...Read More