- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
BCC Quarterly Economic Survey19th February 2019
The British Chambers of Commerce Quarterly Economic Survey is the largest independent business...Read More
A1307 improvement campaigners “pleased that road makes the grade in Government investment plans”19th February 2019
The team behind the campaign to upgrade the A1307 between Haverhill and the junction with the A11...Read More
International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA ) Open day 29th March 201918th February 2019
The IAEA nuclear application laboratories in Sibersdorf, Austria will be holding an "open day" for...Read More