- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Suffolk business asked to identify the barriers to bidding4th July 2018
Suffolk-based businesses are being encouraged to share their experiences of - and views on...Read More
Suffolk Chamber event: key speech from EDF Energy CEO and local manifestos launched2nd July 2018
Over 120 leading local business people who attended Suffolk Chamber of Commerce’s latest...Read More
Taishan 1, worlds first EPR connected to the grid2nd July 2018
On the 29 June at 17:59 local time, Taishan 1 reactor located in China became the first EPR...Read More