- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Businesses urged to hear how Sizewell C could be a business power house9th January 2017
Suffolk companies are being urged to hear at first-hand how they could benefit from EDF Energy’s...Read More
Essential Guide for the Nuclear New Build Supply Chain15th November 2016
The primary aim of the document is to provide lower tier contractors with an introduction to the...Read More
Hinkley Point C Strategic Investment Agreement Signed9th November 2016
A Strategic Investment Agreement for the construction and operation of the proposed Hinkley Point...Read More