- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Help inform the preparation of the 'SHELAA' over future land needs12th November 2018
West Suffolk businesses asked to help inform the preparation of the ‘SHELAA’ over future...Read More
DIT Civil Nuclear Showcase 201912th November 2018
Register your interest now to secure your place the the Department for International Trade's...Read More
Hinkley Point C Supply Chain event - November 1st 20187th November 2018
Suffolk and Essex businesses were given the opportunity to hear about the the development at...Read More