- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Hundreds of businesses hear of Sizewell C opportunities at key networking event18th March 2019
Jim Crawford, EDF Energy’s Sizewell C project development director, was the guest speaker at a...Read More
Suffolk Chamber launches plans to establish new Central Suffolk presence12th March 2019
Suffolk’s leading business organisation launched a new initiative today (11 March) aimed at...Read More
BCC Quarterly Economic Survey19th February 2019
The British Chambers of Commerce Quarterly Economic Survey is the largest independent business...Read More