- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
NB: Sizewell C supplier portal primarily aims to target, map and promote capabilities of businesses in Suffolk and the regional areas of Norfolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Herts. Businesses from outside of these areas are requested to visit the EDF Energy alternative supplier portals covering Somerset and South West Businesses ( Hinkley Point C ) and Businesses from other areas. (for companies outside the Sizewell C and Hinkley Point areas.)
Sizewell C sets out jobs opportunities for Suffolk as Hinkley Point C apprentice total tops 50018th November 2019
Sizewell C has set out a vision for skills and training in the region to help local people fill...Read More
General Election manifesto launched by Suffolk Chamber: candidates urged to back it14th November 2019
Avoiding a no-deal Brexit and delivering an urgent confidence boost through action on...Read More
SCC -Quarterly Economic Survey Quarter 47th November 2019
The fieldwork for Suffolk Chamber of Commerce's Quarterly Economic Survey (QES) for the fourth...Read More