- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
NB: Sizewell C supplier portal primarily aims to target, map and promote capabilities of businesses in Suffolk and the regional areas of Norfolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Herts. Businesses from outside of these areas are requested to visit the EDF Energy alternative supplier portals covering Somerset and South West Businesses ( Hinkley Point C ) and Businesses from other areas. (for companies outside the Sizewell C and Hinkley Point areas.)
25 years on, Sizewell B nuclear power station continues to produce vital low carbon energy24th February 2020
Sizewell B nuclear power station is celebrating 25 years of safely generating low carbon...Read More
Female students make the most of the engineering and construction boom in Suffolk and Norfolk17th February 2020
Over fifty female students from colleges across Suffolk and Norfolk are to be wowed by an...Read More
Introducing Paul Morton28th January 2020
Following the successful completion of four stages of public consultation for Sizewell C, Jim...Read More