- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
NB: Sizewell C supplier portal primarily aims to target, map and promote capabilities of businesses in Suffolk and the regional areas of Norfolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Herts. Businesses from outside of these areas are requested to visit the EDF Energy alternative supplier portals covering Somerset and South West Businesses ( Hinkley Point C ) and Businesses from other areas. (for companies outside the Sizewell C and Hinkley Point areas.)
Suffolk Chamber “ramps up Sizewell C supply chain offer”, as regional law firm secures a major contract9th December 2019
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, the county’s leading business organisation, is boosting its supply...Read More
New partnership will help people from across Suffolk to get jobs at Sizewell C3rd December 2019
Sizewell C has joined forces with Inspire Suffolk and Access Community Trust to ensure people in...Read More
Achieving ne-zero in the UK: Lessons from Europe25th November 2019
Decarbonising all of our electricity generation is the first and easiest step in the huge effort...Read More