- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Nuclear South-West Annual Conference 21st September 20172nd August 2017
With the construction of Hinkley Point C now underway and projects worth £50 billion to our...Read More
The World Nuclear Association Symposium 13-15 September - London31st July 2017
The World Nuclear Association Symposium is the premier annual event for the global nuclear...Read More
EDF award £27m contract to Colchester based Ovivo for Hinkley Point C11th July 2017
East Anglian Daily times today stated, Colchester -based water treatment busines Ovivo has been...Read More