- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
NB: Sizewell C supplier portal primarily aims to target, map and promote capabilities of businesses in Suffolk and the regional areas of Norfolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Herts. Businesses from outside of these areas are requested to visit the EDF Energy alternative supplier portals covering Somerset and South West Businesses ( Hinkley Point C ) and Businesses from other areas. (for companies outside the Sizewell C and Hinkley Point areas.)
Sizewell C Ecology Workshops -update15th August 2019
As Stage 4 consultation for Sizewell C continues, Katy McGuinness, environment lead for the...Read More
Atkins awarded contract for Sizewell C's enabling works programme29th July 2019
Atkins, (member of SNC-Lavalin Group) has been awarded a £5m contract for the Enabling Works...Read More
Suffolk Chamber welcomes new prime minister: urges delivery of A14 upgrade promise23rd July 2019
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce has welcomed the election of Rt. Hon Boris Johnson MP as the new...Read More