- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
Important! Sizewell C supplier portal primarily aims to target, map and promote capabilities of businesses in Suffolk and the regional areas of Norfolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Herts and Cambridgeshire.
Businesses from outside of these areas are requested to register on to the EDF Energy alternative supplier portals. See below
Sizewell C aims to employ 1,500 apprentices in a variety of roles2nd October 2020
Sizewell C is increasing the number of apprentices it is aiming to employ from 1,000 to 1...Read More
Work and Pensions Secretary praises local organisations for ‘kickstarting’ the Kickstart Scheme29th September 2020
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce is stepping up to support local organisations wanting to apply for the...Read More
NSAN - Nuclear Bursary open for applications29th September 2020
Deadline for applications 30th October 2020 (4pm) The Nuclear Bursary provides financial support...Read More