- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
Important! Sizewell C supplier portal primarily aims to target, map and promote capabilities of businesses in Suffolk and the regional areas of Norfolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Herts and Cambridgeshire.
Businesses from outside of these areas are requested to register on to the EDF Energy alternative supplier portals. See below
Suffolk Chamber welcomes “key step forward” for Sizewell C27th May 2020
The county’s leading business organisation has given a warm welcome to EDF Energy’s submission...Read More
Hinkley Point C smashes target for spending in the South-West27th May 2020
The Hinkley Point C power station project has smashed its target of spending £1.5 billion with...Read More
Sizewell C plans submitted to the Government27th May 2020
Plans to build a new nuclear power station at Sizewell in Suffolk have today been sent to the...Read More