- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Business leaders hear about nuclear boost for region17th May 2018
The nuclear industry offers long term, high value contracts worth billions of pounds, business...Read More
Simone Rossi Chief Executive Officer of EDF Energy to speak at Suffolk Chamber June Lunch and AGM8th May 2018
We are delighted to welcome Simone Rossi to speak at our June Networking Lunch and Annual General...Read More
Hinkley Point C wins construction award for consideration shown to community2nd May 2018
The team building the UK’s first new nuclear power station in a generation has scooped a...Read More