- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
Important! Sizewell C supplier portal primarily aims to target, map and promote capabilities of businesses in Suffolk and the regional areas of Norfolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Herts and Cambridgeshire.
Businesses from outside of these areas are requested to register on to the EDF Energy alternative supplier portals. See below
NSAN - Nuclear Readiness Programme - Dates announced29th July 2020
The National Skills Academy for Nuclear have released the dates for their much sought after...Read More
Pre-examination stage of planning application27th July 2020
The planning application for a Development Consent Order (DCO) to build Sizewell C was accepted...Read More
Companies told to act now to secure work at Sizewell C16th July 2020
Suffolk businesses should start to prepare now for the opportunities at Sizewell C, attendees at a...Read More