- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Hinkley Point C commence final concrete pour for J0 achievement18th June 2019
Stuart Crooks, managing director for Hinkley Point C (HPC) has announced the ‘momentous news...Read More
Sizewell C announces new partnership with Thetford based Dalcour Maclaren17th June 2019
EDF Energy has announced a new partnership with Dalcour Maclaren, as preparations for Sizewell C...Read More
Government turns down Suffolks bid for new four village bypass on A126th June 2019
Hopes of a new bypass around four villages on the A12 between Wickham Market and Saxmundham have...Read More