- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
EIC Connect Power, Nuclear & Renewables 20174th October 2017
28-29th November 2017 EIC Connect Power, Nuclear & Renewables 2017, the Energy Industries...Read More
Presentation from Sizewell C Community Relations Manager27th September 2017
During his presentation at the Suffolk Chamber in Lowestoft and Waveney Networking event held on...Read More
Sizewell C Project Update21st August 2017
Following the completion of the Stage 2 Public Consultation on the Sizewell C proposals, EDF...Read More