- Keep up to date on the latest information on the Sizewell C project, the work packages and awarded Tier 1 contracts.
- Source business support from the range of organisations ready to help you meet the quality and safety standards required. Benefits for appointed Sizewell C Contractors.
- Develop your supply chain and request the bespoke supplier matching service or the online search facility for up to date data on local supply chain capability.
Additional benefits will become available by being able to:
- Work with the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to leverage relevant supply chain capability and supplier development programs to meet specific work package requirements where a local solution is of value.
- Request support from the Suffolk Chamber Sizewell C Supply Chain team to organise, promote and host work package information and meet the buyer events. Click here to email request for support.
For businesses located outside the Suffolk and Regional area, EDF Energy has other supplier portals that cover National and the area around the Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Suffolk Chamber exhibit at EEEGR's Southern North Sea Conference1st March 2017
The Suffolk Chamber of Commerce are exhibiting at EEEGR's Southern North Sea Conference which is...Read More
Suffolk business delegation praises “brilliant” British Chambers of Commerce annual conference1st March 2017
A delegation of 20 business leaders from Suffolk’s premier business membership body attended...Read More
UK's leading port operator becomes Suffolk Chamber's 15th patron2nd February 2017
Associated British Ports (ABP), which operates 21 ports in the UK including those at Ipswich and...Read More